National Council of Women of
To work for the removal of all discrimination against women and the family, and to promote equal status of women in law and in fact
To advocate for women’s opinions on all matters that affect their community
Inform members about matters of interest and concerns that will empower and educate.
Consult with government when opinion or fact is sought affecting the status and needs of women and children.
To promote the equity and financial independence and literacy of women to advance their secure future.
Knowledge is Power
Combining events, activities, awards, insightful articles and the best in advocacy for women, the following keeps you informed about the work of the organisation and women’s issues.
- Become an individual member
- Have your organisation join
- Volunteer for event
- Start a local community group
- Become a mentor or a mentee
- Join one of the activities or committees to advance our mission and values.